Background.MyEm0.Com -->

Thursday, September 23, 2010

PROMISE ME : NO SECRET , NO LIES ♥

Sem break is goin to end soon . And .. Im still in holiday mood ! This holiday means alots to me . It was a valuable n meaningful holiday that I ever had in my life ! Once , you give me the best n memorable scene that only belongs to US . Seriously , I miss all those crazy stuff we did ! Deep in my heart , YOU ARE THE ONE ! Thanks to my beloved , he did the best .. he give me the best he could ! I noe it . What you've done , I KNEW IT ! Remember our promise : NO SECRET , NO LIES ! Then , only our heart will be the closer one . I want NOBODY NOBODY but YOU . I believe that you knew it too .








We went to the beach . JUST for SUNSET !! LOL . This is the most memorable time for me 
.. with YOU .. 
You bring me here and there : secret recipe , shopping , movie .. This is my day life 
We went to VOODOO . With Nix , Dev , WeiHan and others , we dance on the voodoo's dancefloor ! And .. look at this :

" She " is the VIP of Voodoo that day ! When she sing , " her " sound shock me , soooooo SEXY  ! weewit ~ hahas . Some more ask guys wanna " try " her anot ! LOL . I look at my dear , his face looks gonna vomit already . funny funny ~ This is my night life 


I appreciate HIM 
I appreciate MY LIFE 
﹡ LOVE LIFE ﹡


2 comments: