Background.MyEm0.Com -->

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I LOVE FA , BUT FA DUN LOVE ME

Finally , I finish my FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING paper on 4pm . It was the toughest paper for me in this semester ! The question seems easy but when start the format of working , there starts the part of difficuilties . I saw many people written by one hand keep pressing calculator and another was busy to written down the answer . Im ONE OF THEM too actually . I told I can manage enough time to answer all the four question , But unfortunately , I FAILED ! when the examiner said : please written your last sentence ...... TIMES UP ! Ooh noo ~ I cant finish my section A answer ! I just passed up and I will keep on pray for my result ! popi popi ~ hahas :D


So , the conclusion is : I LOVE FA , but FA DUN LOVE ME ! sad :(


I shud keep my mood on the last paper → ENTERPRENEURSHIP ♥


Wish me Good Luck C: 

1 comment:

  1. entrepreneurship paper i gt take tis sem wor..
    show me the question n answer~
    hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete