Background.MyEm0.Com -->

Thursday, May 6, 2010

SIEN DAO BEH TAHAN !

Recently sien dao beh tahan ==
sien  sien  sien !
haih~
nothin can do except stay at home let the air con BLOW~
hehe :D
super hot recently
saw the hot sun
dun feel lik wanna go out also
sit down dun move also can get sweat !
thats how hot the whether is =(

but goin shopping with my ex schoolmate
JIA MIN and YI QI
watched movie thro all the day !
haha XD

- I P  M A N  2 -

- I R O N  M A N  2 -

NICE NICE .. THUMPS UP .. [ claps~ ]
weeeeeeeee ~
its awesome !
Then hang on to eat eat eat
MASTER CHOO  McD  PIZZA
yummy yummy~
fat jor 6kg ! @@

♥ DRAMA AT HOME 

- L O U  K O N G  M A N  S O I -
* HONG KONG *

- B R I L L I A N T  L E G A C Y -
* KOREAN *

sorry that Im less online recently
anything can just contact me thro my phone
but I will b reply late abit
caz of drama-ing XD
sorry ya !




♥ new update 







~ T H E  E N D ~

No comments:

Post a Comment