Background.MyEm0.Com -->

Sunday, May 16, 2010

KIDNAPPER ♥

Movie again today :)
with my babe YIQI 
I was late to the movie :(  sorry to my babe. Let her wait me alone.
I promise won't be late for next time XD
Watched KIDNAPPER on 7.20 p.m.


Awesome ! It was so touch. But was also a scary movie.
The part of a father rescue his son with selling his kidney and house
touching ......
The heartless kidnapper filled up 3 bottle of a lil boy's blood !
He was so cold blooded ! >.<  I hate him super much ! Hng.

Bought monday ticket back KL on 11 a.m.
I dunwan back laa. I wan my sweet sweet home :(
sad sad  * tears drop *
Mummy .. remember that I will take care of myself and dun worried of me :D
I know how to differentiate what is gud and bad for me.
Friends cant influence me geh. mummy fong sam ya.
My SP gang .. I will be right back after my first sem ended .. hehehe * claps *
Gonna miss you'll soon loo



-  T H E  E N D  -

No comments:

Post a Comment