Background.MyEm0.Com -->

Saturday, May 15, 2010

ROBIN HOOD ♥

Today movie at VILLAGE MALL
movie time --> 11 a.m.
movie title --> ROBN HOOD


Is quite nice. 
but the movie end up with a greedy king :(  haiz !
planning to watch another movie with dear before I leave sp
up next -- > KIDNAPPER
seems lik it's nice too : [
but still not yet decided
after watch movie we went to buy ah pai nasi lemak for DINNER
haha. actually is ald count in supper ler ==
bought 6 pack of chicken and 6 pack of egg ! lols.

ting ting ting ......
guess who I saw when waiting for movie ? hehe ..
I saw JESSICA with her bf while she came out from the cinema :D
long time din meet up with her dy.
I think since I went to KL den v seldom meet ler
cant really recognise her when I saw her
jes.. hope u're always in happiness with mean yuan 
Gud Luck :D



-  T H E  E N D  -

No comments:

Post a Comment