Background.MyEm0.Com -->

Monday, April 26, 2010

MY HOUSE WOMEN'S LIFE ♥

♥ HOUSE WOMEN'S LIFE ♥ 
- SCHEMES OF A BEAUTY -

I start my house women's life [ zai nui ]
In my hometown
I decided to spend more time with my family
wholeday just stick my bud on my bed in air con room
weeeeeeeee~♥
miss my room so much :D
watching this drama through all the day n nite
crazy of it ler ^^
but is really very nice

thinking of goin out yamcha with frens luu
but mummy cook so many my fav dishes
beh tahan beh tahan beh tahan ><
so stay at home eat 
miss SP food n mummy's food so so much
so keep on asking what will she cook for my next meal
haha XD
definately bcum a fatty after she feed me with those
DELICIOUS DISHES
but mummy's food is really the best for me
mummy I ♥ YOU
muacksssssssss~

No comments:

Post a Comment