Background.MyEm0.Com -->

Sunday, April 11, 2010

working + sick + exam mood

WORKING + SICK
Haiz ! I HATE SICK !
seriously FLU + COUGH + SORE TROAT
and another SIBLING of sick
FEWER 
Lols~
AS USUAL
they visit me around my exam
haih~
I think I really need to communicate with them
I DONWAN SICK !

Working with PANAFLEX again 
but this tym is inside GUARDIAN luu
sales SUPER GOOD
mayb bcaz of my SEXY VOICE !
[ caz of flu + sore throat ]
they pity me then just bought 2 PACKAGE together luu
super super happy  
bibubibu~

SALES in GUARDIAN
I bought 1 mascara 
PINK colour LEOPARD drawing 
LOVE IT LOVE IT 
weeeeeeeee~

♥ MY PINK LEOPARD MASCARA 

this mascara really really makes effect
I TRY IT BEFORE MYSELF 
actually Im planning to bought it by 2day even no mega sales
but SURPRISINGLY I SAW THE SALES TAG 
OMG~ 
so so happy that tym ^^
if anyone lik it can bought in any GUARDIAN shop ya
they are doing sales now
yuhuu~

EXAM MOOD
KAN JIONG KAN JIONG
CANT FINISH STUDY 
I papa~
donwan RESIT =(
must start study now
or else will DIE soon




THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment