Background.MyEm0.Com -->

Sunday, October 10, 2010

3 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY ♥


♥ HAPPY 3 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY ♥


Dear , I Love You . Nothing can change my LOVE for you . While busying , Im preparing a simple surprise for you . It's just a very simple edition of our album . Hope you like it . Is all about YOU AND ME 
Nothing much I can do , just gotta stay beside you , listen and care of you . Dear , remember .. even anything happened , I will always there for you . Im sorry that I always make you worry and sad , but I LOVE the way you treat me as a babyy ! haha . I know how to protect myself and I wil take care of myself well . Thanks for everything you've did on me . I LOVE YOU 

We will always be together . Never try to separate us ! ONCE DECIDED , I WON CHANGE MY MIND !  So just GET AWAY  from us .

﹡ NO ONE'S CAN CHANGED ME AND YOU ﹡



1 comment:

  1. dear,u did it the best for me..
    i love u ...
    i wan u be the most happiness girl in the world..
    without u my life become meaningless..
    only u can make me feel i m so happiness..
    thanks dear, u did it...
    i love u , not just only for currently,same as tomorrow, until future..

    ReplyDelete