Background.MyEm0.Com -->

Saturday, June 5, 2010

movies ♥

 M O V I E  M O V I E 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

【 HAPPY GO LUCKY 】

Funny but where got money just drop from the sky geh ?
If got , then I wish I could have it too !
but everyone knows , thats IMPOSSiBLE ! ><

CONTINUE TO MY NEXT MOVIE ......

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

【 PRINCE OF PERSIA 】

This movie , AWESOME ! XD
It reminds me about a cartoon I watch during my childhood XD
ALLADIN ! wee~ ^^V
I wish I could get one , wanna revive to the past !
then I can know whats goin to happened in the future ,
can avoid it if there's a bad thgs goin to happened XD
Then my life will always be in the happiness condition , 
without any worried and sadness ! how good it is ..
Everyone can live in a peaceful environment !
But ...... THATS IMPOSSIBLE TO FOUND IT laa ! >.<

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Just a short update :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment